Suzie's Gluten Free Baby Biscuits, 7 Ounce

Suzie's Gluten Free Baby Biscuits, 7 OunceI buy these at Whole Foods, but Amazon does have them for slightly cheaper.

I tasted one before giving it to my little one and I was pleasantly surprised at the taste! I now eat them as a treat for myself (I am also gluten-free). They taste like soft short-bread or even lady-fingers. They are delicious and my little one loves them too!

They are non-GMO too and are sweetened with fruit juice instead of corn syrup or other things like that.

I recommend these!!

Gave one to my 18 month old who got a rash and hives all over his face. He has a history of allergies so he's on a gluten free diet one of the Ingredients must have caused a reaction with him.

Buy Suzie's Gluten Free Baby Biscuits, 7 Ounce Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment