Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish My Dot Storage Labels, 72-Count, Colors May Vary

Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish My Dot Storage Labels, 72-Count, Colors May VaryI am so gland I found these labels!

It's perfect for daycare use! I hated to use regular paper labels because once the bottle was soaked in the water, it was so hard to wash this sticky residue from the bottle. These labels are coming off nicely without leaving anything on the bottle!

I also use it for labeling breast milk containers (plastic bottles) it fits caps for Gerber and Medela bottles perfect! I didn't try to use it in the freezer, so I am not sure how good it's for freezing.

I wish these labels were a bit bigger, so it would be easier to write child's name and date on it.

If you need to prepare bottles for your baby's daycare every day, try these labels!

I ordered these for the abundance of unlabeled breast milk in my refrigerator. It seemed like every week I was throwing away a bottle of breast milk because I couldn't remember when I had pumped it... For breast feeding mom's out there, you know how much it sucks to have to throw away 5 oz of good breast milk because you couldn't remember how old it was. We didn't want to use just regular labels or tape because we didn't want any sticky residue on the bottles/tops. These work great they stick well, even when the tops are thrown in the sink and allowed to get wet. But they still come off easily and they don't leave a residue on the plastic. My only issue with them would be the predesignated lines for name and date... the lines are a little small, our last name has 11 letters in it. Even writing small, it won't fit. Luckily I only need for the dates. Make sure you have a sharpie or something like it, it will save you some hassle when writing on the labels.

Buy Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish My Dot Storage Labels, 72-Count, Colors May Vary Now

I bought these because I love the Dr. Brown line of infant needs. I was skeptical at first as to whether there would be enough space to write in or not. They arrived and, sure enough, there is more than enough room. Love them.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish My Dot Storage Labels, 72-Count, Colors May Vary Here

I love these! The are the perfect size, plenty of room to write date, child's name, and contents of container. I use these daily to send food and milk to daycare with my toddler. I also use these on food containers I freeze. Highly recommend these over other ones found at the large baby stores.

Want Dr. Brown's Designed To Nourish My Dot Storage Labels, 72-Count, Colors May Vary Discount?

I make baby food for my 6 month old son. My Beabe Cook baby food maker makes a TON of food all at once, and is SOOOOOO EASY, and SOOOOO CHEAP! Which is why I don't understand why more people don't do it. Anyway, I have little 2 oz containers that I store single servings of food in for him. I use these labels to mark the date and what's in each container, then put them in the freezer to thaw out as needed. They come off the plastic containers with ease, and they are big enough to get the date and the veggie or fruit name on them. Do NOT get the label wet or run it through the dishwasher on the container as this makes a HUGE mess. The sticky stuff on the back of the label becomes a goo, and is VERY difficult to get off. Made this mistake ONCE, but I'm more careful now as I don't want to have to clean that up again!

Save 4% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment