FunBites Triangles - Cuts kids' food into fun-shaped bite-sized pieces . . . Great for picky eaters

FunBites Triangles - Orange - Cuts kids' food into fun-shaped bite-sized pieces . . . Great for picky eaters and bento!I am happy to report my 3 year old loves the little triangle sandwiches (she is obsessed with shapes right now) and it is less of a battle to get her to eat at lunchtime! I firmly believe that seeing some tiny shapes on her plate instead of a "big" sandwich is less intimidating for her, so she will eat the smaller pieces easier. It is also great to use with my 15 month old. The sandwich is cut all at once into bite size pieces and I can quickly get both sandwiches to them at once instead of them having to wait for me to cut it up.

You can see my complete review here: http://frugalg33k.com/frugal-g33k-1/2013/7/11/funbites-review-food-is-fun-again-for-the-picky-eater

It's the peak of summer, but it won't be long before school is back in session. Either way, you don't get a break from making a nice breakfast or lunch so why not make it fun? Sophia loves being surprised when I make her toast into shapes or something other than plain toast so thanks to FunBites she gets to enjoy fun toast!

This isn't my first time trying out Fun Bites. A while back I did a previous review on FunBites and just as we fell in love with them then we still love them now. This time we were sent the triangle shapes. FunBites is very simple and easy to use and easy to clean. Simply make your toast (or sandwich) and press into it with your Funbites and that's it. For toast I find it simple, it basically cuts it so you can easily tear it apart and enjoy. Once you are done you can simply rinse it off in the sink and the crumbs are easily removed. Sophia absolutely love her toast in various shapes so breakfast time is more fun and exciting for her.

Once again I had a wonderful experience with FunBites and definitely recommend them and their products. Quick shipping, quality items and a fun experience!

READ FULL REVIEW: http://www.closetsamples.com/review-fun-bites/

Buy FunBites Triangles - Cuts kids' food into fun-shaped bite-sized pieces . . . Great for picky eaters Now

We have had these for about a year now my girls really enjoy them we have the triangles the hearts and the squares. They all work wonderfully. I love that its easy to use it cuts most anything that i have tried to cut up with it. I can toss it in the dishwasher and the bits are really bite size and the Kids love the fun shapes

Read Best Reviews of FunBites Triangles - Cuts kids' food into fun-shaped bite-sized pieces . . . Great for picky eaters Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment