Plum Kids Organic Jammy Sammy, 5-Count (Pack of 6)

Plum Kids Organic Jammy Sammy, Grape Jelly and Peanut Butter, 5-CountMy son loves the bars, but I wish they were a bit bigger. Good size for toddlers but not older kids.

My picky-eater loves these. I like them for when I am feeling to lazy to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. They are also super easy for on the go.

Buy Plum Kids Organic Jammy Sammy, 5-Count (Pack of 6) Now

I love these. They are so easy for our 16 month old to eat independently. I always have one in my purse for when I am at the store or doing errands. So easy to take out and give our baby when hunger comes on suddenly. They can be a little bit crumbly, so I personally prefer to give them to our baby when we are outside rather than in a carseat or somewhere else that is harder to clean up. It's not a huge issue at all. Eating in the shopping cart or in the kitchen, for instance, is fine. I prefer these strawberry ones over the grape (or at least our baby does)!

Read Best Reviews of Plum Kids Organic Jammy Sammy, 5-Count (Pack of 6) Here

These are awesome and the perfect size for toddlers. I always make sure to have one in my diaper bag for on the go. I also love how they are individually wrapped. I can't wait to have my daughter try the other flavors.

Want Plum Kids Organic Jammy Sammy, 5-Count (Pack of 6) Discount?

My grandson loves the taste of these crackers but they are very messy, crumbs everywhere. They are very convenient, wrapped separately.

0 comments:

Post a Comment