Earth's Best 2nd Vegetable Variety Pack, 4-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)

Earth's Best 2nd Vegetable Variety Pack, 4-Ounce JarsThe Vegetable Variety Pack provides an opportunity to find out what your baby likes.

We have twin 7-month olds and their favorite is the sweet potato followed by the carrot jars. They love those. They like the winter squash. We could not get either of them to eat the peas with brown rice despite numerous attempts.

They like the brown rice cereal we give them though, which we get from the same brand, Earth's Best. They really dislike the peas and will not eat that one.

You can get this variety pack at the subscription price, which when considering free shipping is fair enough.

You can also get any of these flavor types individually in packs of 12 for the same price and with the same subscription arrangement. You can even get lentils with brown rice under the same terms, so scroll and see all the types of jars they have. Therefore, once you know what your baby likes and will eat, you'll know which subscriptions, if any, to sign up for.

For us it makes sense to go with subscriptions since we're buying for 2 babies.

This same package costs 8.99 at baby's R us. Save your money. Asside from that the product works great and is very nice not to have the BPA and toxic chemicals in your little ones food.

Buy Earth's Best 2nd Vegetable Variety Pack, 4-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Now

I was disappointed to find out that the LIDS of Earth's Best jarred foods are coated with an epoxy lining that contains BPA :(

I thought I was avoiding the whole BPA issue because these are in glass rather than plastic containers. If it's in the lids, it's going to get in the food as the food moves around in the jar during packaging, shipping, storage, etc. I was planning on being a devoted Earth's Best jarred food user because it was organic and in glass, but then I found out about the BPA. As a note, if BPA doesn't bother you, most of Earth's Best food is tasty.

Read Best Reviews of Earth's Best 2nd Vegetable Variety Pack, 4-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Here

I bought this line of baby food because it was organic and came in glass jars. I prefer to make my own baby food, but some times you need other options, especially when traveling. It is incredibly disappointing to find out that there is BPA in the lids. I just talked to the company and they confirmed this. My understanding of the canning process is that it requires heating the product to a high temperature in order to create an airtight seal. So not only is the food being exposed to the BPA during this heating process, but then during the entire storage process until an unknowing consumer like me buys it. I feel incredibly dumb for trusting Earth's best to be good for my baby. Get with the program and create BPA free lids! I recommend everyone taking the time to call the company and urge them to change their packaging. Until then I will stop buying this food line.

Here is a website that will give you some ideas for other organic baby foods that have BPA free packaging

Want Earth's Best 2nd Vegetable Variety Pack, 4-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Discount?

Have you ever tried your baby's food? I have. I have sampled all the brands of baby food and Earth's Best actually TASTES like what it is supposed to. That says everything to me. If I wouldn't eat itwould I feed it to my child?

This is a pretty good deal for baby food jars!

0 comments:

Post a Comment