Innobaby Keepin' Fresh Stainless Steel Bento Lunch Box/Food Container

Innobaby Keepin' Fresh Stainless Steel Bento Lunch Box/Food Container, Pink FishI bought this for my preschooler's lunch and just came back to buy a second for my older son. Of all of the stainless steel containers that we have tried, this one is by far the most user friendly.

Most importantly, my 4 year old can easily open and close it on his own. That means that I can use my preferred container without driving the preschool teacher bonkers who can open lunches for 24 kids at once? Also, he can close it firmly by himself so I don't have food sloshing around in his lunchbox to clean at the end of the day.

The silicone seal is removable, but seems to be seated really well. The interior stainless piece is removable, I usually toss that in the dishwasher and wash the lid quickly by hand.

I could live without the exterior plastic part that the stainless "box" sits in, but the lid doesn't work without it. Overall, it's not a hassle at all and doesn't come into contact with the food.

Update 4/2013: Our 2 containers are still going strong after 6 months. They go to school every day, bounce around in his backpack, then go through the dishwasher every night. The seals are still holding very well overall they're just like new. We've been washing both pieces in the dishwasher for a long time with no problems at all. If we ever need more, I'll be back for these. I don't see a need to replace these for a long, long time.

I got this product for my 3 yr old . I was easy for her to open and close , it also holds rice with sauce it liquids. I loved it but within 2 weeks one of the plastic closing tabs just broke.

Buy Innobaby Keepin' Fresh Stainless Steel Bento Lunch Box/Food Container Now

I bought this in a local store for my 18 month old daughter. I love it way more than I thought I could love a container!

I was looking for something stainless steal with a non-toxic plastic lid. I like that lid is clear so that you can see what is inside. But the main reason I love it so much is that it's truly air-tight. Whenever my daughter eats avocado she only eats half of oneleaving the other half to turn brown no matter what type of container/baggie/plastic wrap combo I tried, but one day I put the uneaten half into this wonderful little lunch box and that avocado stayed green for 3 days! (until I decided eat it.)

So if this container can keep a cut up avocado green then I really trust it to keep other fresh fruits and veggies FRESH too!

It's also a good size her snacks, I can put a few different things in it and we will likely be able to make use of it for many years to come :)

Read Best Reviews of Innobaby Keepin' Fresh Stainless Steel Bento Lunch Box/Food Container Here

Easy to wash, Easy to use, No muss, no fuss.

The ONLY thing I noticed was I had to re-align the seal in the lid when I took it out of the box. But it was easy and haven't thought about it since!

Want Innobaby Keepin' Fresh Stainless Steel Bento Lunch Box/Food Container Discount?

Just received this item and 2 of the flaps (shorter ones) do not close. The bento box is very small. It's definitely a "baby" bento box, not for toddler. Also, I ordered the green one and it came with an orange one.

Save 3% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment