Ella's Kitchen Baby Cookies, 3.8 Ounce (Pack of 5)

Ella's Kitchen Apple and Ginger Baby Cookies, 3.8 ounceI bought two boxes of these at a local Target and both boxes had cookies that had moldy spots all over. I contacted the vendor and told them about the issue and they responded that it was probably nothing more then an isolated incident. When I responded with photos and additional information about the quantity of bad cookies and over different boxes they responded by saying they would send coupons for future purchases. I never received them but then again I was not going to buy any more given the experiences I had. Shame because I liked he taste and individual packaging oh the product, and so did my child.

The cookies have a good taste but my 8 mo old would choke on them. The cookies are soft and break apart easily. With 2 bottom teeth he does well with other things like the gerber puffs but even if I feed him few bites at a time he would have trouble swallowing. Will have to wait until he has a few more teeth before I'm comfortable giving these to him.

Buy Ella's Kitchen Baby Cookies, 3.8 Ounce (Pack of 5) Now

My daughter doesn't really dig these at all. She gets excited about them for the first 10 seconds then ditches them somewhere....on the carpet, in the couch... wherever someone can successfully (unknowingly) grind and squish them in real good.

Read Best Reviews of Ella's Kitchen Baby Cookies, 3.8 Ounce (Pack of 5) Here

Just as the other reviewers said, this product also crumbled for us, too. First off, I think the product is too small for the age it is intended for. It's better to have one twice the size of this, so they can grip it better. They soften up far too quickly, and soon turn to crumbles. My 8 mo old son is gagging quite a bit with this. Not thrilled.

Want Ella's Kitchen Baby Cookies, 3.8 Ounce (Pack of 5) Discount?

I have offered a variety of snacks to my baby and she always seems to choke on Ella's. I finally decided to try eating them myself. I gagged as well. I am surprised that their products are meant for babies! I found it awful that while sucking on their bars they would break in pieces and then not dissolve without using my "adult" molars. I also found the bobbly fingers harder to chew than my adult bars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment