Sassy On-the-Go Feeding Set - Colors May Vary

Sassy On-the-Go Feeding Set - Colors May VaryI looked everywhere for a lunch container/ bento box for my 4 year old. This is perfect: easy to open, nice size, lids fit well. Really happy with the set.

I bought this for myself, after having weight loss surgery; I needed something that would hold smaller portion sizes. This works perfectly. You have to be careful if you use anything that is really "juicy" as the smaller lids don't seal perfectly. I put grapefruit in juice in one and it leaked out of the smaller container into the main compartment, but because everything was in its own little covered container nothing got wet. Great substitute for a bento box!

Buy Sassy On-the-Go Feeding Set - Colors May Vary Now

We have 2 of these and they are just perfect for my Toddler. Lids seal nicely and stay on, as appropriate for her age, the teacher opens them for her. We started using them around 12months old when she decided only solids would do. I can fit half a sandwhich on one side (without the large insert)or with the large insert 2 meatballs, or sliced chicken breast, in the two little inserts I put sides like peas or blueberries, diced strawberries or pasta, and there's still room on top to slip a slice of cheese. Sometimes I need an extra side, so I steal one of the inserts from my second set, but I love these. My daughter is now 19months and this is still just the right size. In fact I find it very helpful in making her lunch and using the compartments as a guide for how much food and variety of foods to include.

Read Best Reviews of Sassy On-the-Go Feeding Set - Colors May Vary Here

The two larger containers are of decent size for sending lunch to school. I'd guess you could fit 5 or 6 grapes into each of the two smaller containers -pretty much useless. If I'd have realized that they were this small, I'd have bought something else.

Want Sassy On-the-Go Feeding Set - Colors May Vary Discount?

I have tried a few container ideas for my 15month daughter's lunch at daycare and this is my favorite. It allows me to include a variety of fresh, healthy foods. Great Product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment