Ivory Premium Burp Cloth (Pack of 3)

Ivory Premium Burp ClothVery absorbent, super soft, doesn't take forever to dry after washings. We use these as prefolds, my son has a very luxurious diaper!

I love these -they are absorbent and soft and wash well. When reaching for a burp cloth, I always grab one of these when there's one in the drawer. I wish I had more!

Buy Ivory Premium Burp Cloth (Pack of 3) Now

Very thick! Like that they are made in USA. I bought these to use as burp diapers/cloths. They are very thick and absorbent. I like having a variety of burp cloths.... Some thick, some a little lighter. I would buy this product again

Read Best Reviews of Ivory Premium Burp Cloth (Pack of 3) Here

Some babies do just fine with little burp cloths and your average receiving blanket. But my baby was very spitty, especially for the first 3-4 months. I'm talking copious amounts of projectile spit up where it doesn't even end up on your shoulder, its behind you splat onto the floor. Sometimes you just need something more absorbent.

I only came upon these recently, and how I wish I had them from the start! These are a good size, and are super absorbent. They really handle those big spit up messes easily. Now my baby is 7 months old and does not spit up as often as she used to, but they are great for all kinds of spills, and recently we've been using it to help with the clean up after she eats solid foods which always ends up a mess. They call it a duz-it-all, and it really does. I think this is a must-have.

Want Ivory Premium Burp Cloth (Pack of 3) Discount?

I have three packs of these burp cloths. The first two I ordered in "ivory", and though I love how thick and plush they are, they came out of the wash misshapen, almost as if the fabric were cut improperly before sewing. However, the last pack I purchased (in the "boy" colors) have washed up just fine. I wish they all had retained their shape, because they really are my preferred burp cloth they absorb the big spit ups better than anything else I've come across.

0 comments:

Post a Comment