Earth's Best, Organic Whole Grain Mixed Grain Cereal, Apple Sweet Potato, 8 oz (227 g) (Pack of 12)

Earth's Best, Organic Whole Grain Mixed Grain Cereal, Apple Sweet Potato, 8 ozMy daughter loves this product! I mix it in her formula. She's not thrilled about veggies but I use this to disguise the taste and she can't tell the difference. I love Earth's Best baby food. It's great!

I like giving my son (now 14 months) a variety of flavors throughout the week, and this is one in the arsenal of guaranteed-to-be-eaten foods. He has loved sweet potatoes & apples since he was 6 months & starting solids. I give him this and other Earth's Best cereals (Banana, mixed whole grains, etc) combined with whole milk, yogurt, wheat germ, etc. THE KEY is he's not fond of his green veggies, but I can mix pureed asparagus, broccolli, spinach, etc. with the sweet potato Earth's Best and he's none the wiser & loves it. For the multi-grian, I just add pureed pears, banana, etc with the pureed veggie to sweeten it up a bit (I get the Plum Baby purees for travelanother great way to "hide" the veggies-, or make purees at home in the blender & freeze). This flavor cereal is not overly sweet at all (I've tasted it, since I wouldn't expect my son to eat anything I think is yucky-tasting). I suspect that the other reviewer might've been jumping the gun on the solids, hence the poor response. I've read that babies have more tastebuds than adults, so I can see their little palates getting overwhelmed by new flavors, but this cereal is *way* less sweet than any jarred banana or other fruit baby food, to give you an idea.

Buy Earth's Best, Organic Whole Grain Mixed Grain Cereal, Apple Sweet Potato, 8 oz (227 g) (Pack of 12) Now

My sweet little darling started coughing and throwing up for the very first time after a few days i gave her this cereal. Probably because it is too sweet for an infant and the sugars are very high for them to tolerate.

Read Best Reviews of Earth's Best, Organic Whole Grain Mixed Grain Cereal, Apple Sweet Potato, 8 oz (227 g) (Pack of 12) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment