Gerber Graduates Yogurt Melts Mixed Berries - 1.0 oz. (8 Pack)

Gerber Graduates Yogurt Melts Mixed Berries - 1.0 oz.I just purchased a pack of these on sale for 2.11 at Target. My 6 month old daughter seemed to really like them and she was able to easily navigate them without choking. They melt pretty quick. I tasted one and thought it tasted pretty good. The only reason I didnt give it 5 stars is that they are tad to0 big in my opinion for a baby. I would rather see smaller pieces..... but we will buying again.

I was super excited to see these at Safeway for only $3. I have seen them at other places for as much as $4.50 and the competitor, Happy Melts Yogurt Melts, on sale for $5. I have to say, go with the Happy Melts version. The Gerber ones lack the flavor and texture of the Happy Melts version. Happy Melts are all organic and are smaller, which is better for your baby and for you. I prefer the strawberry flavor but the wildberry is also quite good.

Buy Gerber Graduates Yogurt Melts Mixed Berries - 1.0 oz. (8 Pack) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment