Baby Dipper Feeding Set, Pink - New Larger 6 Ounce Size

Baby Dipper Feeding Set, Pink - New Larger 6 Ounce SizeI have the smaller size of this bowl, and was excited to try the new, larger size. It works great, and is easier to mix up foods in the larger bowl than the smaller size.

I've been a fan of Baby Dipper for a long time. It saved my older, coordination-deprived son from many, many spills and helped us have a more peaceful dinner time. I used the 4 oz. bowl when my daughter was a baby. It made feeding her such a breeze.

I'm thrilled with the larger 6 oz. bowl! It is fantastic for both baby and older child. My kids (ages 8 and 3) use it for cereal, yogurt, pudding, applesauce, ice cream, and soup. The special shape keeps the food in the bowl. My son doesn't have the bowl-tipping issues he has with round bowls. I also like the transparent sides. It allows me to check their progress with a quick glance from across the table.

Buy Baby Dipper Feeding Set, Pink - New Larger 6 Ounce Size Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment