Vital Baby Baby's 1st Food Pots, 7 Ounce, 4 Pack

Vital Baby Baby's 1st Food Pots, Orange, 7 Ounce, 4 PackI wasn't sure about these when I first pulled them from the packaging, but these little pots are great. The lids snap on so tightly that they're a little difficult to get off, but I can hardly complain about that! The lid even stays on tightly through freezing. These are supposed to be top-rack dishwasher safe, but I've had enough failures with other plastic products that claim the same thing that I've been hand-washing these things. Given that, I can't say how well these go through the dishwasher, but I'm very happy with them. In fact, I didn't come back to this page to write a review, I came here to buy more! :)

----

1/15/2011 update:

I just couldn't be bothered to continue hand-washing these, so I'm back to report that these go through the washer quite nicely!

Also, these have quickly become my favorite food and snack storage container. I just love these. Love them. LOVE THEM!!!

The lids are easy to get on and off now that I've used them for a bit, but they are still very tight on the cup. I can give my 7 month old daughter the cup full of Cheerios to play with and there is no way that lid is coming off ... no matter how many times she tosses the cup to the floor. This won't make a great snack cup for her to use later on (I just don't know how a little kid could get the lid off without making a major mess), but it's perfect right now.

Anyway, this has become our go-to cup for her mealtimes and for her snacks (...and mine!).

The only bad thing I can say about the Vital Baby containers (this and the silicone-bottomed ones) is that they scar when microwaved with fatty foods. I don't really count this against the product, though, since this is just an issue with any plasticware that I've come across.

Great bowls, easy to wash and holds items perfectly. The only problem is they hold no where near the indicated ounces. At best these may hold about 4.5-5oz. Still great, would recommend to anyone.

Buy Vital Baby Baby's 1st Food Pots, 7 Ounce, 4 Pack Now

These are wonderful little containers for me to put frozen "plops" of baby food in for my daughter! My favorite feature is that the lids are curved outward in the middle instead of flat across the top. I make most of my own baby food and freeze it in small "plops" on a baking sheet lined with freezer paper. That way I don't have to spend time washing freezer trays or trying to pry out the frozen cubes of food. I can peel the "plops" right off the paper. The curved lids make it so much easier to fit these into the pot since the edges are round. Very nice! The plastic is very sturdy, I was pleasantly surprised to discover, and they have little rubber rings around the bottom so they are less likely to slide around on the table. Handy if you're feeding your baby one-handed! The lids fit very nicely and seal well. Now if you're going to store soup upside down, don't use these, but they do handle a good amount of sloshing and bouncing without leaking so long as they stay fairly rightside up. I did notice that they do fade considerably when washed in the dishwasher, but hold up well other than that. Overall, I'm very happy with this buy and will purchase more of these in the future!

Read Best Reviews of Vital Baby Baby's 1st Food Pots, 7 Ounce, 4 Pack Here

I purchased a different brand when I first started feeding my daughter baby food, but I found them to be too small. I kept running out of containers after making a batch of food.

These containers are a very generous size. As she grows, I won't have to upgrade to a larger size. The lids are great as well; I've had these for a few weeks and no pop off accidents to date!

Want Vital Baby Baby's 1st Food Pots, 7 Ounce, 4 Pack Discount?

I love these containers because the lid stays on so tight! The can be frozen and microwaved. When I was looking for baby food storage containers, I had trouble finding any that held more than 2 or 3 ounces... these are so much bigger! These are definitely the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment