Plum Organics Tots Yogurt Dippers, 4 Count (Pack of 6)

Plum Organics Tots Yogurt Dippers, Honey Berry, 4 CountMy toddler is fascinated with dipping. I suspect most are. These dippers are great, self-contained snacks with limited mess potential! I'm a big fan of Plum Organics anyway, but these snacks are great. She quickly figured out these were fun and tasty the first time she tried them! If she finishes the sticks before the yogurt is gone, she finishes the yogurt with a little spoon. And... if she decides that the snack "must go", there's not too much yogurt to clean up.

My son loves these yogurt dippers. When I got them one was missing yogurt and another one was missing the sticks. I contact the company and they sent me coupons for more and one free box too. What a great company!

Buy Plum Organics Tots Yogurt Dippers, 4 Count (Pack of 6) Now

I think the idea of dipping the biscuits into the sauce is so fun! but unfortunately my son didn't like them.

Read Best Reviews of Plum Organics Tots Yogurt Dippers, 4 Count (Pack of 6) Here

I love this snack because it is healthy and organic. It makes a great snack in their lunch box. My son loves dipping the crackers into the different flavored yogurts.

Want Plum Organics Tots Yogurt Dippers, 4 Count (Pack of 6) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment