Ulubulu Silicone Bib, Hoot the Owl

Ulubulu Silicone Bib, Hoot the OwlThis is such a cute bib, but it was not a hit with my 13 month old granddaughter or with my 6 month old grandson. It takes too long to hook the end through the hole.

I brought two of these bibs for twin grandsons. They boys love them. We like them because they are easy to clean after each use and they catch what doesn't make it to their mouths.

Buy Ulubulu Silicone Bib, Hoot the Owl Now

I love this bib!! After going through a gazillion I finally stumbled upon these and purchased Hoot the Owl for a test drive. When I got the bib I was very skeptical because it seems rather tiny. My son is 12 months and starting to play with his food and I thought it would be a disaster. To my surprise and delight it catches everything! My son also pulls his velcro bibs right off but because of the more secure closure of this bib we do not have this problem. I also love how easy to clean it is. Perfect for moms on the go! I'm buying more.

Read Best Reviews of Ulubulu Silicone Bib, Hoot the Owl Here

This little bib is pretty handy in catching food that baby cannot exactly get in their mouth. Pretty easy to clean too and the design is very attractive.

Want Ulubulu Silicone Bib, Hoot the Owl Discount?

Ok, I know it's not a chew toy. In fact, I'm certain that they (Ulubulu)would say (if they haven't already) that you should not allow baby to chew on this for safety reasons. But...my baby is a tiny hungry hippo. She regularly squaks if I don't get her food fast enough. When I put this bib on her while I get her food, she pulls it up and chomps on it for a good few minutes (silicone must feel good on emerging teeth), which buys me some quiet time to get her food. Oh, and also, it works as a bib. Though I tend to only use it for less messy foods because it's not very big. If it's an avocado or something that's going to be uber messy and stain clothes, you're probably better off using a bib with more coverage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment