Klean Kanteen Kid's Stainless Steel Bottle with 3.0 Sport Cap

Klean Kid Kanteen Stainless Steel Bottle with Sport Cap, Silver, 12-OunceI am happy with my klean canteen purchase. It was a struggle to find a water bottle that could also serve as a sippy. This was my second attempt with stainless Steele and by far the best purchase. It does not leak, there are guards to protect the mouth piece, and it is dish washer safe.

Like the overall product, only downside is that my 3 year old still has a hard time opening the spout on her own when I send this with her to school.

Buy Klean Kanteen Kid's Stainless Steel Bottle with 3.0 Sport Cap Now

I try to keep things in my life small. Wasting space is far too prevalent in our society, and it just saddens me to no end. I carry an XS Timbuk2 Bag to work, and need to fit water in there on hot summer days. This kid-sized bottle fits the bill perfectly. Love the pretty colors, but got mine in plain stainless for durability reasons. Have yet to use the sport cap, and am instead using it in conjunction with the All Stainless Loop Cap, which seems to be the smallest (and simplest) cap available. No leaking issues, and while the bottle is not insulated, it still does a reasonable job of keeping drinks cool (perhaps not cold, but cool, yes). Fits my tiny bag with room to drop a piece of fruit on top, and that's about all I could ask for.

Read Best Reviews of Klean Kanteen Kid's Stainless Steel Bottle with 3.0 Sport Cap Here

I really liked this product. My kids thought they were cool, we ordered 2 in different colors. Each cup was only used by 1 child, but after 1.5 months the black silicone mouth piece had a ripped spot on both cups. This has not happened before to any of my kids other cups, so I don't think it was their fault completely. I have ordered replacement caps for their cups to try again before I move on to another cup. I liked that these were metal, but if they keep breaking it won't be worth it to me. Also, I never put them in the dishwasher, but some of the paint is rubbed off on the bottom. I expected it because the kids take them out of the house to playgrounds and such so it wasn't an issue for me.

Want Klean Kanteen Kid's Stainless Steel Bottle with 3.0 Sport Cap Discount?

In theory, this should've been the perfect water bottle for my 3 and 6 year old. I was very excited to start using it. The 3 yr old loves it, but the kindergardener doesn't even bring it to school in his lunch bag, because he is unable to open the silicone cap on his own :(. It's too tight for him...

Save 6% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment