Newborn Baby Tracker® - Round the Clock Childcare Journal, Log Book

Newborn Baby TrackerĀ® - Round the Clock Childcare Journal, Log BookWe received our first baby tracker as a gift when our son was born, and initially we thought it was simply to keep track of things so that we could share this info with the pediatrician. As time went by, it became useful in figuring out his sleep patterns, following eating tendencies, and tracking his diaper events if you catch my drift.

This book has become even more helpful since my wife and I split baby duties. It makes it very easy to see at a glance when he last ate and how much or when his diaper was last changed.

Each page is set up like a spreadsheet with columns for napping, eating, diaper change, play, and comments. There are also areas for the date and totalling how much he eats in case that's an issue.

The only things that I wish were different about this book are:

1) It would be nice if the hours had alternating shading, i.e. odd hours are shaded and even hours are not. This would make it easier to see the times.

2) It would be nice if this were available in a loose leaf version, but that's just a personal preference. It would be great to have a thin binder that holds like 14 pages to take in the diaper bag, but then have a large binder for archiving old pages.

Overall, I can highly recommend this book.

This product was really well designed and thought out. Much better than others out there. I like that you can track times of diaper changes not just number, and that you can easily see the whole day laid out before you. It really helped me through my sleep deprived delirium.

Buy Newborn Baby Tracker® - Round the Clock Childcare Journal, Log Book Now

This is really helpful, especially since the first day I got for my 5 month old she got really sick and I was able to have the information that I need for the pediatrician. The only thing I don't like is how the times are laid out, but I can deal with that

Read Best Reviews of Newborn Baby Tracker® - Round the Clock Childcare Journal, Log Book Here

This is a wonderful gift for any parent, but moreso for a first time parent. I helped my sister with this book as we sat around in the hospital during her stay.

Want Newborn Baby Tracker® - Round the Clock Childcare Journal, Log Book Discount?

So glad I bought these, had twins and remembering anything is next to impossible. There were four of us chipping in around the clock this was a great way to let each other know what has been happening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment