Ju-Ju-Be Be Neat Bib

Ju-Ju-Be Be Neat Reversible Baby Bib with Magnetic Closure Strap and Food Catcher Pocket, Perfect PaisleyI have bought a million bibs (or at least it feels like it) with three kids and this is the first bib I actually love. The magnet is a million times better than Velcro and its reversible. I can wipe off any mess and with the food catcher my floors have half a chance to stay clean. I love it.

This is a cute bib, it can be wiped clean, the pocket hasn't served the purpose yet as my LO is still having purees.

I bought the one that looks white with the blue star... Well, FYI it's not white but silver.

I like the magnet closure, my baby has a harder time removing it.

Update:

Initially I gave thisbib 4 stars, I had to take 3 off because by 8 1/2 months my baby can easily pull and remove this bib, plus the bib gets easily stained. The pocket is just ok.

Would not recommend.

Buy Ju-Ju-Be Be Neat Bib Now

I was REALLY hesitant to pay this much for a bib...but I really wanted 1 cute bib to match my diaper bag. Well...This is the BEST bib...and it is SO cute! The magnet clasps are so awesome (my girl hate the velcro and hates putting ON the bib so the magnenet is super fast.) it's big enought to cover her whole top, and it never stains. Plus it's super thin so she doesn't mind the bib as much as the cloth ones.The little pouch it comes in is handy and cute (I put the spoon in there too.) So... I bought 3 of these and it's the only bibs I need..not more crappy cloth bibs with velcro for me! Seriously worth the splurge!

Read Best Reviews of Ju-Ju-Be Be Neat Bib Here

Love the print and I love JuJube but my baby pulls the bib off... there are magnets in back which make it handy to put on... but a little too east to pull off

Want Ju-Ju-Be Be Neat Bib Discount?

I love the JU JU BE products( I have their diaper bag, pacifier holder and a few more items) and it is unfortunate that the bib did not work for my little one.

I love the magnet closure(it was perfect that she could not take it off at all :-))and a good quality but she developed a nasty rush underneath the chin within one hour of usage.

I did not notice in time to remove it sooner but it took 2 days of cortisone cream usage to get rid of the rush.

I gave it one more chance to see if it was just a coincidence and again, the same thing, she developed a mild rush within 10 min and I had to remove it...

It was a waste of money for me and it is too bad because there are so many other rubber,plastic, nylon bibs out there and I am sure that people are happy with it.

It did not work for me even if my daughter is not that sensitive...I don't know what happened.

0 comments:

Post a Comment