green sprouts 6 Ounce Non-Spill Sippy Cup

green sprouts 6 Ounce Non-Spill Sippy Cup, BlueI bought one of these at a local store and it worked great! Then I bought two more online and they leaked like a sieve. The original one was good for a while, but eventually it started leaking too. Not the quality I expected from a cup that costs twice as much as the competitors.

I thought this was so cute, but the design came off in the dishwasher and its not spill proof at all. Just an fyi.

Buy green sprouts 6 Ounce Non-Spill Sippy Cup Now

When my son was about 7 months old we started teaching him to drink from this cup at meal time. At first I held it and it had to be very full for him to be able to use it but it didn't take long before he was drinking by himself. The handles are easy for him to hold, he passes it from one hand to the other and tips it head back to take a long drink. He loves it!

Read Best Reviews of green sprouts 6 Ounce Non-Spill Sippy Cup Here

Sippy cup is cute and very durable. To help my little guy get used to it we just let him play with it for a while and he loves banging it around. The lid stays on great, sometimes too good. I struggle to get it off and almost end up with liquid all over me. Luckily we've only put water in it so far. I like that the spout can fold down but if I want my kid to learn to use it we have to keep it up. Of course then he plays with it and turns it upside down and it leaks... A lot. So not a good first sippy to try but probably will be great once he's older and knows how to use one.

Want green sprouts 6 Ounce Non-Spill Sippy Cup Discount?

I like that Green Sprouts is environmentally friendly and takes steps to protect our children as they are using non-toxic drink ware.

This cup almost always leaks from where the handles and base of the top meet. It's too bad because this is such a cute cup. We still use it, but I only put water in it because of leaking when she drinks from it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment