Nestle Cerelac 3 Cereals With Milk, 400 Gram Can (Pack of 4)

Nestle Cerelac 3 Cereals With Milk, 400 Gram Canour 9 month old is a picky eater, and really loves this cereal. it's super convenient, no need to add milk, just hot water and go.

This flavor is the only one that Nestle make wheat. My son gets constipated with too much wheat. I wish they make other flavors with rice and milk. Cerelac is great cereal to have bc it gives nutrients and kids love it....even adults love it.

Buy Nestle Cerelac 3 Cereals With Milk, 400 Gram Can (Pack of 4) Now

Like always Nestle is a brand we can trust, it is so healthy and yummy my kids love it and I am so happy that they get all the vitamins and minerals they need.

Read Best Reviews of Nestle Cerelac 3 Cereals With Milk, 400 Gram Can (Pack of 4) Here

This is NOT a wheat free food so should not be in the Gluten free search! Just BE careful to read the FULL description of everything before you purchase!

Want Nestle Cerelac 3 Cereals With Milk, 400 Gram Can (Pack of 4) Discount?

Everything was grt but when I was ordering the label said stage 4 and when I receive this it was stage 2. My kids still liked it ,but they r older kids and I prefer to have higher stages... Overall its a good food and very healthy for kids... I wish I could find this in local store, but amazon has been grt in delivering these items on time with super saving shipping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment