OXO Tot Baby Food Masher, Green

OXO Tot Baby Food Masher, Greeni thought this would be useful for making chunky foods, but it's just a waste of space. just use a fork or a small food processor. you don't need this.

I wouldn't say this actually works any better than any other food masher, but non the less it does exactly what it's supposed to do and I love the green handle. It's also very well made, not a cheap piece of junk by any means.

Buy OXO Tot Baby Food Masher, Green Now

Anothrr great Oxo product. I mash my daughters food instead of puréeing it. This makes the job quick and easy. I just wish the holes were smaller.

Read Best Reviews of OXO Tot Baby Food Masher, Green Here

It's a food masher, it mashes food. Just what i needed. Its a bit too large for my liking. But it's good.

Want OXO Tot Baby Food Masher, Green Discount?

I needed something simple and comfortable to mash vegetables and fruit. First time owning a masher, normally I just use a fork. But now I'm making large quantity of baby food so I needed something that can handle it. The large handle gives you great control and is easy to push down on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment