Plum Organics Mish Mash, Peach, 3.17-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 16)

Plum Organics Mish Mash, Peach, 3.17-Ounce PouchesWe love these baby food things in a little pouch. Sooooo much easier to feed to a baby or toddler on the go. Our son loves sucking the fruit out and we are pleased that it is both organic and healthy with nothing added just fruit. For smaller ones, not good to let them handle it themselves, because they love to squeeze it, which gets things everywhere. But older ones can feed to themselves. I like the 3.17 size rather than the bigger one that Plum Organics has for some of the other flavors. It assures that he will eat all or most of it in one sitting rather than having to save some for later. You can also take this size on airplanes without having to have it tested for explosives not the case with the bigger pouches. I also like that it is BPA free. If your little one likes them, ordering in bulk and with subscribe and save makes them much cheaper than at the store.

I really wanted my kids to love it: these are very convenient on the go and should be delicious... or so it seemed. Unfortunately, none of the kids cared for it -it tastes like stage 1 baby food (very bland) and is very runny too, so it can get quite messy if you squeeze a little too hard or if the child drops it.

Buy Plum Organics Mish Mash, Peach, 3.17-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 16) Now

I discovered these when my daughter was about 15 months old. I wish I had found them earlier. They are organic, taste great, are easy for toddlers to handle and very convenient! I always keep some in my purse and in the car when we're out and about. They are not messy, unless of course they decide to squeeze the pouch, which only happens for us when she's not hungry.

The Plum Organics line also includes some varieties with fruits and vegetables mixed together. They taste surprisingly good and are one way to get my picky eater to eat some veggies. You can find some varieties at reasonable prices on Amazon, others are more expensive for some reason. Babies R Us has had a sale every other month or so where you can get them for $1 each if you buy them in sets of 8. That is usually when I stock up for the next two months. :)

Read Best Reviews of Plum Organics Mish Mash, Peach, 3.17-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 16) Here

My daughter will start school this fall and i was concerned about lunches and fruit-to-go choices. We've bought several different fruit pouches at a local organic store and she and I loved these the most. It it not overly sweet (and a strawberry variation as well), tastes really good. She can easily eat 2 of these every day.

I really like the fact that it has no sugar and color added + it is organic. Just fruit puree.

I, personally, don't like banana variation, but it's just because of my own personal preferences (i like fresh bananas more than cooked), other than that, my daughter approved all of flavors to 10 stars.

Want Plum Organics Mish Mash, Peach, 3.17-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 16) Discount?

Plum products are such a wonderful and yummy idea for the toddler, heck even the adult from time to time. I keep a full stock of every flavor fruit pouch Plum makes for toddlers. They make a great snack to throw in the diaper bag or back pack, whether you are packing a for a trip to the store, school lunches or going to Disneyland! These pouches have saved the day many many times. I have even grabbed one or two to add to my lunch when no other fruit was available for me, and it was really good! I have and will always recommend Plum to every parent I know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment