Earth's Best Organic 2nd Pears & Mangos, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)

Earth's Best Organic 2nd Pears & Mangos, 4 Ounce JarsAnything applesauce-based you can usually get a great deal in the store and combine fruit flavors yourself. But pears and mangos take just enough extra work that I appreciated the ease of getting this one through Amazon.

My twin 10-month olds turned out to be quite cooperative when it came time to eat this flavor brand! Now I get it by subscription and they'd eat it instead of vegetables if they had a choice. It is a consistency similar to applesauce, so you have to serve it in a similar way (it's runny). I have the subscription to the Earth's Best Rice Cereal, so I always have plenty of that to mix in with it if I want.

Ingredients per the label: Organic pears, organic mangos, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid.

This has 70 calories, 100% vitamin A, 45% vitamin C and 2% iron. I've been informed that the percentage of daily needs met is based on an adult.

Love these so much. I freeze them and eat them like a sherbert. Nothing freezes up as well and comes out so smooth and wonderful. Plus the glass jars are so much better for the environment than the plastic squish bottles everyone uses now.

Buy Earth's Best Organic 2nd Pears & Mangos, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Now

I know this is baby food, but I do like to know what my baby is eating. So, I always taste test new baby foods before I feed it to her. Now, there's some baby foods that are higher on the disgusting level of tasteless mush and others that are lower.

This particular brand is actually quite good. The flavors are fresh and fruity, and without the taste of anything too artificial (though there's still that citric acid tang). I find that preservative "tang" taste to be pronounced in some baby foods I've tried, but it's not as bad here, particularly in the fruits. I don't know why, but I appreciate it (even if my baby doesn't seem to notice).

The Pears & Mangos is by far the tastiest, in my adult opinion, though my baby seems to enjoy the apple blueberry and apricots. They definitely taste lower in sugar than some of the other baby foods we've tried, which is awesome too.

She did not enjoy the winter squash, sweet potato, or any of the other vegetable/meat/grain combinations, including the banana oatmeal (and I have to concur with her opinion, I think citric acid was again used as a preservative and it added a rather unpleasant taste into those mixes).

So, I say 5 stars to the fruit combinations (pretty easy to get baby to eat them), but would not recommend the vegetable/meat combinations (was actually easier to get baby to eat steamed vegetables ground up in my food processor).

Read Best Reviews of Earth's Best Organic 2nd Pears & Mangos, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Here

Earth's Best makes the BEST organic baby food ever! I'm a first-time mom and this product was recommended to me by several friends. What I like most about them is they taste very fresh and high-quality. A lot of them even smell fresh too. My son doesn't like the fruit combinations very much, but the vegetable variety are his favorites. I will continue using this brand for as long as possible. While a little bit pricier than other brands, but I think it's worth it for your little precious one.

Want Earth's Best Organic 2nd Pears & Mangos, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Discount?

Baby loved it! It's a very attractive color and smells so delicious, I was tempted to eat it myself (though I didn't so can't say how it tastes). Very smooth puree, I may buy extra and try using it to make fancy cocktails or as a sauce for desserts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment