Earth's Best Organic 1st Squash (4 months & up), 2.5-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)

Earth's Best Organic 1st Squash, 2.5-Ounce JarsMy 4 month old LOVES squash and she started out with Gerber. But then I found that EB sells them in a pack of 12 for $11, while Gerber sells them in a pack of 8 for $10. EB is organic and comes in neat recyclable/reusable jars. Gerber's is not organic and comes in cheap flimsy plastic containers that aren't even worth saving. Guess which one I bought. EB, and she still loves it!

-Mother Goose

I feed both my kids Earth's Best brand baby/toddler food when I am unable to prepare food myself. All flavors have a short list of ingredients, good flavor and a nice nutrition profile.

I usually wrap these jars in a ziplock bag with a baby spoon and stash in the diaper bag for wholesome food on the go. I like to feed my toddler what my husband or I eat, but it is great having a back-up if she is really not hip to the entree.

Earths Best is the next best thing to mom's cooking ;)

Off label use:

If you are out of oil when making baked goods, like pumpkin muffins, you can add a jar of complimentary flavored baby food in a pinch and they will still come out moist! Happy accidents are worth sharing!

Buy Earth's Best Organic 1st Squash (4 months & up), 2.5-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Now

i love earths best. its one of the best product out there. no chemicals. i gave it to my first baby and now im giving it to my second one.

Read Best Reviews of Earth's Best Organic 1st Squash (4 months & up), 2.5-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Here

I have been bought for my son(close to 5 month)to feed. Actually, my baby likes to eat vegetables and fruits from Earth best first trial kits than squash. But he is eating and I think that he will like more later as he is growing.

Want Earth's Best Organic 1st Squash (4 months & up), 2.5-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Discount?

My little one has liked this one from the start; 7 months now and ordering the second box. The size is good too, as 2.5 onces of squash is about right.

There have been complaints of Earth's Best carrying BPA in thier lids, but this is in all jarred baby food (due to the canning process) and does not make it's way into the food itself. All in all nutricious safe and yummy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment