Happy Times Crazy Crunchies, Freeze-Dried Carrot Apple Bits, 1.1-Ounce Package

Happy Times Crazy Crunchies, Freeze-Dried Carrot Apple Bits, 1.1-Ounce PackageFantastic Find! With preschool just around the corner, I'm always on the hunt for fun, tasty, healthy and organic snacks for my three year old! I've been really impressed with Happy Family's line of products and their new Happy Times items really seem to be growing with my family. Not only are each of these individually packaged, perfect for the school lunch box, they even have a cute little 'message' area where I write basic little notes or draw a little picture to surprise my little girl as she enjoys her lunch at school. Just so she knows mommy is thinking of her :) My daughter LOVES this snack and it makes me happy that a) she can open it by herself easily b) it's a healthy organic treat of a veggie c) it's organic too!

Love this item, keep them coming Happy Family Brands, we really appreciate it, what perfect preschool treat!

I was searching for organic nut and dairy free snacks for my older kids at school (8 and 6). I am tired of the processed cheese crackers and the like. I bought these at Target to make sure they liked them and they LOVED them! They said they are "sweet and tangy". I tried them too and love them as well! I grab them when I need something sweet! I love that they come in individual packets so I (or they) can drop them into lunch boxes each morning.

So great to have an organic snack for older kids that also has fruits and veggies inside!

Buy Happy Times Crazy Crunchies, Freeze-Dried Carrot Apple Bits, 1.1-Ounce Package Now

Ew. My kids were NOT fans of this tart and just plain weird snack. Some of the packages seemed drier then others and some were sticky. The taste was just strange and the price was too much.

Read Best Reviews of Happy Times Crazy Crunchies, Freeze-Dried Carrot Apple Bits, 1.1-Ounce Package Here

Well although they maybe tasty and tangy, there's only a about 5 6 small packets in the box and all of them combined together make about a handful of treats.

DON"T BUY NOT WORTH THE PRICE

Want Happy Times Crazy Crunchies, Freeze-Dried Carrot Apple Bits, 1.1-Ounce Package Discount?

The carrot apple bits are a favorite in our house. The company has some quality control issues when you get a pack of 5 one pack may be chocked full of bits and the other will have around 5. I've also had a few puffed air (no bits inside) packs. Nonetheless, my toddler loves this organic snack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment