Momo Baby Skid-proof Silicone Placemat, Blue

Momo Baby Skid-proof Silicone Placemat, BlueIt's a little sticky, so it sticks to the table, and bowls and plates stick to it. Yes, a toddler who wants to pick up a bowl or plate still can, but it takes a little effort and definitely won't allow stuff to slide around accidentally. It's pretty thick, so I also like that it provides a little padding when my little man starts banging on the table.

My only complaint is that it is pretty small 10" x 14.25" so while it does give my son a nice clean surface to eat off of, it doesn't prevent my table from getting messy.

I ordered this for my now 17 month old to use at the table since he's moved out of his highchair and into a booster seat. It's extremely skid proof, which is great especially to keep his plate in place, but it's leaving a funky residue on my wood table. I guess I might have to put down a plastic liner (yuck) on my table to protect the wood but I'm not overly excited about doing that. In the meantime, I'm using a different mat that is OK for now. I do like that this rolls up nicely and it will for sure fit into a diaper bag no problem. I might actually order another one to keep in the diaper bag for those times we go out to eat. I think it's a good purchase.

Buy Momo Baby Skid-proof Silicone Placemat, Blue Now

I was very disappointed with this place mat. The bottom side leaves a gross film on my table, and the place mat is difficult to clean.

Read Best Reviews of Momo Baby Skid-proof Silicone Placemat, Blue Here

This place mat works great for my son. It sticks to the table, and we can put finger foods on it. A nice thing to have.

Want Momo Baby Skid-proof Silicone Placemat, Blue Discount?

My favorite mat super easy to use, adheres right to table (no residue on my wood table) and easy to clean, pack and take places, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment