Sassy Baby Large, Medium, And Small Feeding Bowl Set, Colors May Vary

Sassy Baby Large, Medium, And Small Feeding Bowl Set, Colors May VaryI love these bowls for my daughter. I purchased them the same time I purchased a plate and utensil set by Gerber that also had the "suctioned base" I was looking for. Unlike the worthless Gerber plate set, the suction cup base for these bowls stays on the base of the bowl, and stays in place wherever you put it. I am happy with this purchase.

After trying a Gerber suction bowl set from Walmart, I decided to read some reviews before trying again. I'm glad I did! The base stays on the bowl MUCH better, and sticks very well to the high chair's plastic tray. My daughter did manage to slide and get it up eventually, but only because I let her play too long. I just wanted to see if she could. She's over 14 months and very strong/coordinated, so I don't think little babies could budge it at all, and it's probably among the best available for toddlers.

The bowls measure 3.5, 4, and 4.5 inches in diameter (inside the top rim). The lids snap on very tightly. According to the package, the lids & bowls are dishwasher safe, and the bowls are microwavable (with lid & base removed). The colors/designs are cute for girls or boys. Basically the same as the photo, but mixed up... (For example, my small bowl/lid are green/purple instead of green/orange.)

I do wish there was a base for each bowl so I could leave a set at Grandma's, but I suppose I could order another piece..?

I left off one star because I'd like extra bases and just a little bitty bit more suction.

Buy Sassy Baby Large, Medium, And Small Feeding Bowl Set, Colors May Vary Now

At first I thought, "Why just one suction base?" Chances are, though, you really only have one child learning to self-feed at a time, and they'll only use one bowl at a time. More bases would just be more cabinet clutter. The base sticks very well to granite (I've never tried it on a wooden table), and my daughter has never popped the bowl off of the base either.

Read Best Reviews of Sassy Baby Large, Medium, And Small Feeding Bowl Set, Colors May Vary Here

The suction cup on the bottom for these bowls is great(only one is included, you have to switch it when you want to use a different bowl). However it is REALLY hard to put the lids on, so I don't recommend using them for anything but feeding.

Want Sassy Baby Large, Medium, And Small Feeding Bowl Set, Colors May Vary Discount?

pros: lids, microwavedihswashersafe

cons: only one suction base for three bowls

Got this very bowl set at babie'r'us for $5.49.

Amazon, WHAT IS UP???

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment