Earth's Best Organic 2nd Apple & Blueberry, 4-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)

Earth's Best Organic 2nd Apple & Blueberry, 4-Ounce JarsI got the subscription and finally ended it after 7 occasions of broken jars in the delivery. I got tired of cleaning the mess and dealing with broken glass but the product is good even if watery.

My babies love blueberries the most and over time they like pears and apples a lot too. This is a clear winner with them as it has only organic apples, organic blueberries and ascorbic acid. It's a great product.

Be warned that your shipment could arrive sometimes with broken jars. I already said that! Over time I figured out it would cost the vendor too much to package these jars well enough to ensure no breakage. When a case arrived with one or more broken jars, I reported and got credited for the broken ones only. Of course it's messy when a jar is broken.

I feed both my kids Earth's Best brand baby/toddler food when I am unable to prepare food myself. All flavors have a short list of ingredients, good flavor and a nice nutrition profile.

I usually wrap these jars in a ziplock bag with a baby spoon and stash in the diaper bag for wholesome food on the go. I like to feed my toddler what my husband or I eat, but it is great having a back-up if she is really not hip to the entree.

Earths Best is the next best thing to mom's cooking ;)

Off label use:

If you are out of oil when making baked goods, like pumpkin muffins, you can add a jar of complimentary flavored baby food in a pinch and they will still come out moist! Happy accidents are worth sharing!

Buy Earth's Best Organic 2nd Apple & Blueberry, 4-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Now

Quality product. I make a lot of my own baby food, but I don't think I could buy organic apples and blueberries for the same price as this baby food, which makes it a good value in my opinion.

Read Best Reviews of Earth's Best Organic 2nd Apple & Blueberry, 4-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Here

my son was not feeling well (probably with a small cold) and the only thing he would eat is this one. Probably because it is light and easy for stomach. He refused other more rich-favor food but ate the whole jar of this.

Want Earth's Best Organic 2nd Apple & Blueberry, 4-Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Discount?

This 12 pack is cheaper through subscribe & save than it is buying through the grocery store. I love that it's organic. It tastes and smells wonderful and my twins love it, too! haha. Not one jar was broken and they were shipped in an additional inner carton wrapped securely in a tight sheet of huge bubble wrap (the big kind of bubbles). It took a while to unwrap, but I think it's worth it in order to keep the jars from breaking. My second shipment came and no broken jars on that one either!

0 comments:

Post a Comment