Sprout Organic Baby Food Multi-Grain Cereal with Fruits and Berries, 5.5-Ounce (Pack of 12)

Sprout Organic Baby Food Multi-Grain Cereal with Fruits and Berries, 5.5-OunceMy 8 month old likes to eat this cereal for breakfast/early lunch. At first it was a little too thick for him, but he got the hang of it after a while. I like that it has the chunks of fruit in it to give him the opportunity to use his four little teeth to chew, but they aren't too big that he chokes on them. He really likes it!

The picture is not showing a true story in this case what appears on a cover as a fluffy cereal with juicy berries is in reality a watery, mushy something that doesn't look very appetizing. It testes fine, but is a no go for a toddler who's trying to eat himself (unless you add some more cereal into it for thicker consistency) ends spilled all over the place, too liquid. I didn't have much luck feeding this to my kid, had a very sporadic result and it's just not one of the favorites

Buy Sprout Organic Baby Food Multi-Grain Cereal with Fruits and Berries, 5.5-Ounce (Pack of 12) Now

My son really likes the taste and I like that it is healthy and very convenient to pack in his diaper bag to take with us when we are going somewhere.

Read Best Reviews of Sprout Organic Baby Food Multi-Grain Cereal with Fruits and Berries, 5.5-Ounce (Pack of 12) Here

I am a big fan of the Sprout Organic Baby food line. My son isn't a fan of the multi-grain cereal, but he loves all the savory meals I have purchased. I also prefer the packaging over glass jars.

Want Sprout Organic Baby Food Multi-Grain Cereal with Fruits and Berries, 5.5-Ounce (Pack of 12) Discount?

Our son loves this cereal. This is a nice transition meal before he starts real solid food. I like that the mixed berries expose him to a few different types of berries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment