Baby Safe Feeder Replacement Bags (TM)

Baby Safe Feeder  Replacement BagsMy six month old son would not eat anything off a spoon or out of a bottle. Finally I tried mixing baby cereal and putting it in this. Then I mixed cereal and babyfood and/or mashed food. He loves it! No gagging either! I'm here now buying the replacement bags.

I ordered these bags because I can no longer get this brand locally. Instead of receiving the feeder bags listed above, I received the Sassy brand---which I do not like because they do not fit my feeder. I am so frustrated as I have a teething toddler who is in miserable pain and only enjoys crushed ice in her mesh feeder!!!

Buy Baby Safe Feeder Replacement Bags (TM) Now

I too received the Sassy brand, rather than what is pictured and advertised, as I was moving too fast to read the feedback. One star (ideally, less). This MUST be remedied.

Read Best Reviews of Baby Safe Feeder Replacement Bags (TM) Here

These did not fit the original Babysafe Feeders unlike the misleading item title and description. They are the Sassy brand. They are too small and do not fit. Very disappointed!

Want Baby Safe Feeder Replacement Bags (TM) Discount?

These are great! Got these to go with the Sassy Baby Food Nurser. Nice to not have to worry on the baby chocking on his food.

0 comments:

Post a Comment