Earth's Best Organic 2nd Apples (6 months & up), 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)

Earth's Best 2nd Apples,  4 OunceEarth's Best Baby Food

My favorite brand of baby food by far. Both my son (who is now over 2 years old) and my daughter (now almost one) have used a wide variety of foods from Earth's Best. I am a huge proponent of feeding children primarily organic and/or locally grown foods to promote proper nutrition and growth. But I do not feel that all organic brands are equal. I've tried many varieties (including store brands and others only available through internet purchase) and found that Earth's Best is by far the best for your money.

Apples 4oz Size

This is a great product and flavor. It's basic, almost every baby I know loves apples and the size is so much better because it's just big enough. On the rare occasion that my son or daughter can't/couldn't finish in one sitting I could put it in the fridge until the next time they sat down to eat. The price is great too, especially if you sign up for a subscription. I like it because if I need another set sooner than it would normally ship I can alter that in my subscription listing. It makes this a great value and a great product.

Among the different fruits and fruit combinations, we realised that my son (aged 17 months now) liked all varietes of apple and pears from 4 months of age. We sometimes use this as a sweetener for his oatmeal and he is happy to gobble that up as well.

Buy Earth's Best Organic 2nd Apples (6 months & up), 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Now

We've been buying these in bulk for months. My son loves these apples, and if there is another food he is not enjoying we just mix in some of these apples and he gobbles it all up. It's a Magic Mix-in!

Read Best Reviews of Earth's Best Organic 2nd Apples (6 months & up), 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Here

Our 7 month old loves these Apples. We try to buy as much organic as possible, so it's nice to have multiple Earth's Best options that our baby loves.

Pros: Tastes great, organic, price

Cons: Our baby is a big eater, so can go through 1 and a half of these per sitting. It would be nice if they had a larger jar.

Want Earth's Best Organic 2nd Apples (6 months & up), 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment