Calming Shampoo/Body Wash from California Baby

Shampoo & Body Wash Calming - 8.5 oz - LiquidI have been using this since my son was born. Have had no problems so far and it is gentle enough to use for baby's sensitive skin.

I ordered this because we love California Baby and we love the "Calming" shampoo and body wash the most. I would give the product 5 stars, normally. BUT, I found a ***19oz*** bottle at Target for only $19.19 (including tax)! I paid nearly $4.50 MORE for a bottle with 1.5 ounces LESS! I have to suck up this error because Amazon would charge me to return it, and it's obviously not worth the $5 shipping to get my money back.

Buy Calming Shampoo/Body Wash from California Baby Now

I love this soap when compared to others like J&J it offers a far more safe and effective way to keep your baby clean and fresh. IT does cost a little more, but I prefer to pay a little extra and keep all the added perfumes and chemicals away from my baby. I recommend this product! I only give it 4 stars because I think it could be a little less expensive.

Read Best Reviews of Calming Shampoo/Body Wash from California Baby Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment