Nestle Cerelac, Mixed Fruits & Wheat with Milk, 14.1 Ounce Cans (Pack of 4)

Nestle Cerelac, Mixed Fruits & Wheat with Milk, 14.1 Ounce CansYes, it may seem odd, but I enjoy eating this stuff myself a couple of times a week. A small bowl is very filling and I love the just slightly sweet taste, not overpowering, and very close to European baby foods (for example by brands like Alete and Milupa). Try it with hot milk and enjoy!

Like the other cerelacs from europe, this cerelac, when mixed properly, forms a pancake batter consistency. If not mixed properly (with warm water), then it can also get clunky, similar to pancake batter which is lumpy. In any case, when mixed properly, my son will eat it; if it is lumpy, my son has a problem biting into the raw dough. If my 19 month son refuses to eat much throughout the day, then I put it into his milk. I simply add 1 scoop into a cup of milk, warm it up, and shake. this way i know he is getting nutrients in the day despite not eating.

Buy Nestle Cerelac, Mixed Fruits & Wheat with Milk, 14.1 Ounce Cans (Pack of 4) Now

Nestle Cerelac from Europe is one of the hardest things to find! Thanks Amazon for carrying this and at such a great price considering the shipping. My baby nephew loves this, and it is so good for him compared to the other stuff in the normal grocery stores!

Im copying this for all the flavors I buy.

Read Best Reviews of Nestle Cerelac, Mixed Fruits & Wheat with Milk, 14.1 Ounce Cans (Pack of 4) Here

It did not taste like cerelac at all..!! My child did not like it.. What a waste of money! I wouldn't recommend it to anyone!

Want Nestle Cerelac, Mixed Fruits & Wheat with Milk, 14.1 Ounce Cans (Pack of 4) Discount?

My baby loves this food.I switched from the rice with mixed fruits.This wheat cerealac is surprisingly good.I read some people have problems mixing it.Just use warm water and stir immediately and consistently for a minute.It has this brownish look,but it is really good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment