Pink Lining Not So Plain Jane Diaper Bag

Pink Lining Not So Plain Jane Diaper Bag - Green DragonfliesI wanted a diaper bag that was cute, but funcitonala good size, but not too bigand girly, but not something my boyfriend would be embarassed to carry around. This bag did all of that and more! It is so cute but not so super girly to where my boyfriend is going to be embarrassed to carry it around. It's the perfect size for everyhting you need and not like so many diaper bags you see that are so huge its like you packed the whole kids room in there. I loved the surprise of the adorable changing pad (which is actually nice and thick so its comfy for the baby to lay on) and the wet diaper bag that had little cupcakes all over them! I figured my "splurge" would be the diaper bag and I'm happy to say it was well worth the splurge!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment