Plum Kids Organic Grammy Sammy, 5-Count (Pack of 6)

Plum Kids Organic Grammy Sammy, Cocoa Graham and Banana Yogurt, 5-CountThese work great for breakfast or on the go, they are a little on the messy side though. My 1 year old loves these along with the Jammy Sammy's.

My 2 year old loves to snack on a grammy sammy. He has been eating them for a while and really enjoys them.

Buy Plum Kids Organic Grammy Sammy, 5-Count (Pack of 6) Now

We are in the phase where our baby NEEDS to feed himself or he gets cranky and these are a great option for that. They are my go-to when our baby gets cranky and won't eat anything else. They are so easy to have on the go. I always bring them to the grocery store or when I'm running errands in case our baby gets hungry. They probably have a little more sugar in them than is ideal (we don't really give our baby any juice or dessert yet), but as an on-the-go snack they are super! One warning is that for a couple of the boxes I got, the grammy sammies were a little more crumbly than other boxes and so were kind of messy to eat indoors. (At a high chair, it was fine, but not for walking around the kitchen while I make dinner.) For other boxes, I didn't have this problem, so I don't know if these were older or what.

Our baby also really likes the jammy sammies (strawberry), but hates the strawberry grammy sammies. These cinnamon ones were the hit!!

Read Best Reviews of Plum Kids Organic Grammy Sammy, 5-Count (Pack of 6) Here

My 2 1/2 yr old loves Grammy Sammys. It is about the only thing she will eat for breakfast. I like it because it's organic.

Want Plum Kids Organic Grammy Sammy, 5-Count (Pack of 6) Discount?

The kids love them because there is a ton of sugar but I use the Grammy Sammy as a treat not a meal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment