Boon Slicer Hand-Held Fruit and Vegetable Slicer,Green

Boon Slicer Hand-Held Fruit and Vegetable Slicer,GreenThe main reason I bought was for slicing radishes, it's impossible. It's only good for softer veggies mostly for fruit.

Works really well on grapes, grape tomatoes, strawberries. Slices them into little disk-shaped pieces. Can put the slices back in & cut again to make smaller sized pieces. Some things this just makes a mess of (cucumbers, gnocchi etc). Kind of a pain to clean all the crevices. My toddler likes the novelty of the little disk food slices "popping" out. We've made a game of it; he plops in a tomato or grape I squeeze out the slices & he gobbles them up.

Buy Boon Slicer Hand-Held Fruit and Vegetable Slicer,Green Now

This could not even cut a zucchini for fries. It broke the first time I used it & I threw it out.

Read Best Reviews of Boon Slicer Hand-Held Fruit and Vegetable Slicer,Green Here

Well it looked great on TV (ok, might have been suckered). Quick slicing, etc.

Tried to do cucumbers ... need to remove the skin ... Some other stuff ... just OK.

Want Boon Slicer Hand-Held Fruit and Vegetable Slicer,Green Discount?

It helps make my toddlers lunches so much quicker. I use it to cut strawberries for salads and baking. Definitely makes life easier!

Save 67% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment