Grandma El's Diaper Rash Remedy and Prevention Tube

Grandma El's Diaper Rash Remedy and Prevention Jar, 3.75-OunceThis stuff is thick and very oily so be sure you using it sparingly.

I suggest only using it with disposable diapers and only in extreme cases. Too much will irritate the skin more because it won't dry effectively and it leave the baby's bottom slick and cause more harm than good.

However for very bad diaper rash, a dash of this will do wonders. It soothes on contact and really helps calm the child down which any parents knows can be a huge chore! I have been kept up for hours from a screaming baby....

Don't forget about the mom though! We suffer too. Another baby must I can't do without is nipple cream. Motherlove makes a really great baby-safe formula (Motherlove Nipple Cream + FREE Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion Fragrance Free 8 oz.) which absorbs quickly and helps heal cracks and soreness from breastfeeding. The same screams come out of my daughter's mouth when she's hungry as when she's irritated so I can't live without cream for her or me!

I was not hopeful when I ordered this. I only bought it because I needed something that was cloth diaper safe, because I was sick of using liners. Despite using cloth diapers, and changing diapers every 2 hours, my daughter had a near constant red, dry, bumpy bottom. "Some babies just have constant rash" people told me. Every night, I dutifully slathered my daughters bottom with zinc oxide cream (I have seemingly tried them all thanks to baby samples and gifts, we also went through a whole lot). Almost from the moment we started to use Grandma El's her redness cleared right up. I could NOT believe it. I also started to put Grandma El's under her mouth and chin, and the rash she had developed from her constant spittle also cleared up.

Some more pros:

* Smells wonderfully sweet, but not perfume-y.

* Much easier to wipe off your hands than zinc oxide cream.

* Goes on clear.

* A little goes a long way.

* Fully cloth diaper safe!

* Very cute packaging, looks like a boutique baby product.

If you cloth diaper, this is a must have. If you have tried everything and your baby still has redness, give this a try!

Buy Grandma El's Diaper Rash Remedy and Prevention Tube Now

I can't compare this to other products because we used this from day one and never looked back. As we were expecting our twins, a friend with kids gave this to us as a gift and said she swore by it. Anytime there has been even a threat of a rash, we apply this and it's gone in the morning. Haven't run into any rash yet that Grandma El's can't handle. As an added benefit, it's easy to put on and doesn't leave your hands smelling or oily.

Read Best Reviews of Grandma El's Diaper Rash Remedy and Prevention Tube Here

I love this. It's great for clearly up rashes quickly. 100% cloth friendly. Also great for eczema, chapped lips and skins, and dry scaling skin.

Want Grandma El's Diaper Rash Remedy and Prevention Tube Discount?

Ever since I discovered this product, I couldn't imagine using another rash cream. Even my husband has been impressed with it. My 18 month old has extremely sensitive skin, so we put this on her every night to prevent rashes.

I cloth diaper and have only 2 nighttime diapers (Happy Hempys) so they get used A LOT of heavy use. Despite using this cream every night for months, it has not caused any repelling issues in the diapers. (I'm not sure if this helps, but I use Charlies. While I recently moved and now have soft water, my last home did not, and we still did not have any issues.)

The scent is nice. It reminds me of the Strawberry Shortcake dolls from the 1980's. I did a check on the scent they use on the EWG website and it is non-toxic. In fact, I checked out ALL of the ingredients and they all score a 0 1 (out of 10) so it's a product I can feel completely comfortable using on my baby.

The best part about this stuff is that it works wonders. If my baby gets diarrhea, she will get a rash every time. I use a bit of this stuff and it clears up faster than anything else I've used.

I really wish I would have known about this product when my first two children were babies and when my baby was a newborn.

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment