Thomas the Tank Food Jar

Thomas the Tank Food JarI thought because this was going to be plastic, I guess I assumed it would be cheap plastic...WRONG. This has already withstood my son trying to run it over with his scooter, use as a stepping stone and thrown around and knocked around in his backpack with other stuff for school. The sliding opening is clever and keeps the snacks inside. Very good value and a great snack container, it never hurts that it has Thomas on it either!

This is the perfect snack container for my 2 year old. He absolutely loves it and likes to carry it around with him wherever he goes! I like the top especially, because he can open it so easily any time he wants a snack.

Buy Thomas the Tank Food Jar Now

I thought this would be a perfect container for my son's diaper bag. Boy was I wrong! Yes, it has a sliding close lid but it doesn't stay shut. It doesn't click into place or have a latch or anything. So, if the bag was bustled the lid would slide open and dump everything out.

Read Best Reviews of Thomas the Tank Food Jar Here

It isn't incredibly sturdy. There is no way to ensure that the sliding lid on top stays closed,though it works fine for things like grapes and carrot sticks. Even though I hand wash and we don't use it every day, the decoration has not help up nearly as well as the other Pecoware items we have.

Want Thomas the Tank Food Jar Discount?

very nice Cup for breakfast at school, excellent product, exactly as seen in the photo to the baby charm you, thanks for selling as beautiful products.

muy lindo la taza para los desayunos en el colegio, excelente producto, exactamente igual como se ve en la foto al bebe le encanto, gracias por vender productos tan bellos

0 comments:

Post a Comment