Bowl, Spoon and Fork Set in Blue

Bowl, Spoon and Fork Set in BlueThis product is a must have for anyone with young children. With my oldest, feeding was a complete mess. The plastic bowl that I used tipped over all the time. My son was so frustrated wanting to feed himself that all it took was one unhappy hand slap to the highchair tray and splatcereal everywhere. The Baby Dipper feeding set eliminates (well, seriously minimizes) the mess, as it can't really help with the food that he likes to put in his hair! The bowl stays in place, so you don't have to worry about it sliding around or tipping over. It is perfectly shaped to allow for easier scooping of the food. And the utensils are the perfect size for little hands that want to do everything "by self". I would definitely recommend this product!

All four of my grandchildren have grown up using the Baby Dipper bowl. They love it and so do we. As an engineer myself, I really appreciate the features of this bowl. The sloped bottom, the vertical walls, along with the fitted spoon and fork make it so easy to use. Oh, and I forgot the non-slip base to keep it in place.

I see they are now available in pink and you can buy extra spoons and forks. Great ideas.

Buy Bowl, Spoon and Fork Set in Blue Now

The design of this bowl makes it fun--and much neater--for my grandchildren to feed themselves, and it stays in place on the table or high chair tray! When I fed infant grandchildren, using the Baby Dipper bowl was like I had grown a much-needed extra hand. The bowl really requires only one hand, leaving the parent's or grandparent's other hand free to wipe baby's face or keep his/her hands out of the mouth. No BPA, no lead, and no phthalates--a safe choice for feeding our little ones. Makes a perfect gift for baby showers, too!

Read Best Reviews of Bowl, Spoon and Fork Set in Blue Here

I love this bowl! Makes feeding a child sooo much easier since you can do it with one hand. The grip on the bottom of the bowl makes it so it does not move or slide all over the table especially if you are holding your baby while you feed them. I also like that the inside is sloped to one end so the food stays there while you scoop it.

Want Bowl, Spoon and Fork Set in Blue Discount?

I had to have this. The inventor is a close friend. My great grandson seems to appreciate it, he just hasn't made any comments yet.

Save 23% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment