Vilac 7 Piece Wood Fruit with Cutting Board and Pretend Knife

Vilac 7 Piece Wood Fruit with Cutting Board and Pretend KnifeI love cooking and I sometimes let him cut real fruit with me.

I wanted to play some kitchen toys with my son (20 months old).

My son always plays with cars, trucks and trains, so I thought he wouldn't be interested.

Surprisingly, he started pretending as if he is eating them ( He actually bit them a few times).

Now he is 21 months old. He started putting them in a zip lock bag, bring them to me,

then he shared the fruit with me. Now he can cut them and put them together again.

It is not really easy to cut them with the knife that comes with it,

but he manage to cut them(or you can help them), so I think it is not a huge issue.

Sometimes the paint comes off when you cut with the knife, otherwise, it is very durable.

The size is very nice. If your baby is still eating toys, then you probably want to wait until they are done with it.

**I have never looked Haba or Plan Toys food, so I can't really tell the difference.

YES! I am very happy with this purchase :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment