Vulli So` Pure Teether

Vulli So` Pure TeetherI bought this as a nice quiet alternative to the original Sophie (which he also loves). We wanted a good teether that we could take to church and restaurants without annoying everyone around us and that we could easily wash. My son has had this for ~4 months now, and it's still one of his favorites. I would definitely recommend the Sophie products.

My son has never been a big fan of teethers, he prefers to "steal" our dogs chew toys and chew those instead. I figured because he prefers the rubber over the baby teethers made of plastic. I have tried every variety of teether I have seen and he refuses to chew on them, so I was really excited to come across Sophia the giraffe. My son loves it! Now I'm not constantly taking our dogs ball away from him since he has his own rubber toy to chew on. It really doesn't smell/taste like vanilla at all. It smells like rubber, but it's not over-powering, I had to put my nose up to it to actually smell the rubber. From the tip of the ear to the bottom, Sophia is 4 1/4" tall and from ring to ring, 3 3/4' wide.

Buy Vulli So` Pure Teether Now

After trying teether after teether (you know those ones filled with water or gel that you can get at the grocery store for a few dollars) with no luck, we decided to try sophie. Our son has loved it every moment:

-Easy to hold; his little fingers can grab the curved part plus the legs so it makes it much easier than those bulky teethers to grab and hold onto.

-Easy to chew; the teething surface is flatter and therefore easier for him to put in his mouth. The variety of shapes means he can use it to teeth on the front or in the back near his molars.

-Lots of textures;

-Easy to clean

While the price is more than other teethers, this is by far the best designed and to me, worth every cent. When we're out we attach it to a pacifier clip so if our son drops it it's not lost!

Read Best Reviews of Vulli So` Pure Teether Here

I love the design on this giraffe over the original design of Sophie, where the legs and neck were exposed to gagging your baby. This design makes it impossible to shove the head in their mouth and gagging on it, due to the swirl design connecting everything together. The legs are closed so your baby can't choke by shoving a foot too far in their mouth. I love this, and your baby will love it too.

Want Vulli So` Pure Teether Discount?

Product is just as it looks. I bought it for my 7 month old and she loves it. It did smell a bit like vanilla the first day but not so much after that and that is fine because that is not why I bought it.

Save 13% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment