Lassig Glam Shoulder Bag

Lassig Glam Shoulder Diaper Bag ,chocoReally big, the bag have many pocket to do whatever you want. What I really saw incredible, was the termal pocket and the changer.

Excellente product

I got this bag from Amazon at a great price point and am very happy with the purchase. I do not know if I would have paid the actual listing price, but it is a nice diaper bag.

I do not usually write reviews but felt compelled to provide an alternative viewpoint from the previous reviewer. I have two under two and also have an eight year old and I think the size of the bag is great. No, it's not a huge hobo-style bag, but it is certainly not "compact." I can fit everything I need for all three children in the bag and still have room to spare. I also love that the bag is compartmentalized so I am not constantly rummaging through trying to find things. As someone who has actually used a diaper bag (not just seen other people's), I can say with confidence that it had more than enough space and organization for my needs (and that's saying something when you have two in diapers!).

Buy Lassig Glam Shoulder Bag Now

I got this bag because it was the most stylish diaper bag I had come across. I had shopped in stores and could find anything like this so without seeing I bought it online. Once I received it I was very disappointed, it was smaller than my purse. How do they expect you to fit all of babies stuff in it!?!

I'm a 1st time mom and haven't really used an actual diaper bag but most of the moms I know have a bag twice the size of this one. Unfortunately I returned the bag but if you're looking for something small and compact this is the bag for you.

Read Best Reviews of Lassig Glam Shoulder Bag Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment