Gerber Graduates Grabbers, Apple, Pear Peach, 4.23-Ounce (Pack of 8)

Gerber Graduates Grabbers, Apple, Pear Peach, 4.23-OunceFirst off it's false advertising for Amazon to say you are saving 92%. This is simply 8 Gerber Grabbers, like you would buy in the store. The only difference is, these cost 14 cents more an ounce than they cost me at Safeway. And they are even less at Target.

As for the product itself, my son loves them and I buy many of them at target.

A nearby Fresh and Easy Market had a sale bin featuring Gerber's Graduates Grabbers in the Apple, Pear and Peach variety. I remembered those squeezable fruit packets when our little boy was a toddler. It was an easy way to get a variety of fruits into him, even when he wasn't particularly interested. Plus, I'd have one every now and then and they were good. Ah, yes, and here were a bunch of them on sale. Well, I bought one just for nostalgia's sake. I drained it in short order. Very easy. No wonder they're so good with kids. Nice tasting too. Somewhat tart, or at least not so sweet. Quite good.

Gary Peterson

Buy Gerber Graduates Grabbers, Apple, Pear Peach, 4.23-Ounce (Pack of 8) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment