KF Baby Diaper Bag Insert Organizer -12 x 6.4 x 8 inch, Khaki

KF Baby Diaper Bag Insert Organizer -12 x 6.4 x 8 inch, KhakiI had to return this because it was simply too large to fit in a medium sized, hobo style purse. Probably works fine for a LARGE tote bag. Be aware that the dividers do not connect to the bottom, so items may sneak between compartments.

This is a really useful insert but I can't use it because it smells horrible! I washed it with Downy Unstopables and let it air out for over a month and it still smells like chemicals! I stuck my nursing cover-up, nursing pads, diapers and burp cloth in it and now they have the same smell... Don't know how else to make the smell go away.

Buy KF Baby Diaper Bag Insert Organizer -12 x 6.4 x 8 inch, Khaki Now

This item had a VERY strong plastic smell which made it not useful in a baby's diaper bag! It should be labeled as something useful in a tool bag. I couldnt even use it! I tried washing it three times and airing it out and nothing even made the smell lessen. I threw it away because I knew I couldnt return it because I washed it. After writing a bad review the seller notified me through email and said it was labeled as cleaning and they would refund my money for the purchase. I haven't received any refund and Amazon has it clearly labeled as a baby Diaper bag organizer. No way would I let anything that had a chemical smell like this anywhere near my baby's things!!

Read Best Reviews of KF Baby Diaper Bag Insert Organizer -12 x 6.4 x 8 inch, Khaki Here

So, I bought this because I get a small duffel bag (it about 16" x 10") every Cigarfest show I attend, and after I empty it of cigars, it is handy for traveling with gadgets and smaller items. The problem is that the center main section of this little bag has no compartments or organization, and the interior is black, so its hard to see on the road and at night what is inside.

Firstly, the manufacturing/petroleum/who knows smell goes away in about a day. I put it outside and 24 hours later it smelled like any other new luggage piece.

So I got this in khaki to contrast with the black in this small duffel (it about 16" x 10") so that I could see

things like GPS cables, mounts, cameras, phones, etc. It really works for this purpose. It could even be a range or target bag, as this material is designed to repel most stains, and the compartments are high enough to organize, but not so deep that its like going for a prize in a cereal box.

So, like other reviewers pointed out, the weak point is the lack of seams at the bottom of the compartments. Items tend to shift during travel, and they can sometimes creep into other compartments, especially coins or smaller items. But for the most part, this bag performed very well on my last 2000 mile road trip. GPS in a pocket, power in another, flashlight, bottle of water, and still room for maps and whatever along the sides. You could use it to make any bag into a small travel/tactical/flight/medic bag.

So it isn't perfect, but it is as close as I'll come without spending 4 8 times more on a specialized bag. And it reuses a duffel bag I have in great amounts.

Want KF Baby Diaper Bag Insert Organizer -12 x 6.4 x 8 inch, Khaki Discount?

This had a strong chemical smell. No matter what I did, I couldn't get it out. I used it once and everything I put in it ended up having the smell. Really disappointed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment