Grimm's Baby FISH RATTLE - Natural Wood Shaker & Teether for Babies

Grimm's Baby FISH RATTLE - Natural Wood Shaker & Teether for BabiesI fell in love with this rattle when I found it online but it is not one of my LO's favorite toys maybe it will be as he gets older. It is suppose to be a rattle and I thought it was cool that it is filled with gem stones but it is the SOFTEST rattle ever it barely makes any noise. We can only hear it if we hold it up to our ears and shake it my LO hasn't even noticed that it is a rattle yet because he can't hear it and he LOVES to shake things. It's well made and beautiful but if you are only getting one or two toys I would prioritize others.

At first I was very disappointed with this toy because it is so quiet. But I kept it anyway because it is so green and safe. I am glad I did. My little girl loves it, and still plays with it at 12 mo. She likes to teeth on it, but most of all she likes to bang on things with it. She can do this all day. She likes to carry it around. And now that we got a Hape toy where you hammer the balls into a hole, we use it as a hammer once the original one got unglued and fell apart.

Buy Grimm's Baby FISH RATTLE - Natural Wood Shaker & Teether for Babies Now

I try to only buy natural material items for my babies toy chest, so this product caught my attention. I also wanted to buy a cause and effect toy for my 5 month old, so I thought a rattle would be the perfect thing for him to manipulate. This is NOT a rattle because it does not produce enough sound to qualify as one. It is sooooo quiet, like it has a few grains of sand rattling around inside. It certainly doesn't produce enough sound to be a good cause and effect toy. Also, it smells chemically like wood varnish or something. I was afraid to let my baby put it in his mouth. We have a lot of wooden toys from Haba and Plan Toys and none of them have an odor like this. Be aware that this rattle is bigger than pictured. I thought it would be soup spoon sized, but the fish's head is about the size of a wooden stirring spoon. Grimm toys are so exceptionally beautiful, but as this is my first experience with their product, I'm not sure I will shop with them again.

Read Best Reviews of Grimm's Baby FISH RATTLE - Natural Wood Shaker & Teether for Babies Here

We purchased this rattle for our four-month old son. We were looking for something that was made of natural material and that he could easily grasp. This was one of the only dumbbell-style rattles that seemed to fit the bill. The rattle is exactly as pictured online with a natural finish and no rough edges. The only issue I have is that it is exceptionally quiet. I don't know what they used to make the rattle sound, but it sounds like sand or very small beads. For some people this might be a positive while for others a negative. If you don't like toys that make a lot of noise, than this rattle might be for you.

Want Grimm's Baby FISH RATTLE - Natural Wood Shaker & Teether for Babies Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment