Happy Munchies Rice Cakes, Blueberry and Beet, 1.4 Ounce

Happy Munchies Rice Cakes, Blueberry and Beet, 1.4 OunceBoth my 9 mo DD and my 3 yo DS loved these snacks. Every time I pulled one out for my 9 month old, my son would ask for one. They are great as teethers as well as snacks to keep the little ones happy. Plus they are not too sugary or unhealthy. They were very reasonable as an add on item, so I will probably purchase them again. They can be compared to mini rice cakes.

We love the product but they are crushed 50% of the time. Amazon does not do a good job of packing theseif they are packaged alone, they are fine but they frequently pack them with other items and it just decimates them. I recommend buying them at the store.

Buy Happy Munchies Rice Cakes, Blueberry and Beet, 1.4 Ounce Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment