Enfamil Premium Infant Single-Serve Powder Packets, 9.92- Ounce Box

Enfamil Premium Infant Single-Serve Powder Packets, 9.92- Ounce BoxLike others have written I only use formula when my milk production is low or I am mixing it with cereal. I won't go through a whole regular can in a month (when the packages say to discard after opening). These are perfect! No waste! Easy for travel too!

These single-serve packets are great for travelling. We also keep a few in our diaper bag just in case we need to feed our little one away from home. It's a very convenient way to make formula away from home, and the cost is only slightly higher than the regular big containers of powder formula.

Buy Enfamil Premium Infant Single-Serve Powder Packets, 9.92- Ounce Box Now

Whoever came up with this is a genius and a lifesaver. I too only use formula when I'm on the go or need to supplement if I don't have enough breast milk, so the can is a waste since I won't finish it in a month. The packets are so convenient. I carry a bottle or two of 4oz water and a couple of packets in my purse at all times for emergencies. Paid $10.69 for a box of 16 at Target.

Only 4 out of 5 stars because you can only make 4 oz or 8 oz. So if your baby is currently eating more than 4oz but less than 8oz you either hope he is satisfied with 4oz or make 8oz and waste some.

Read Best Reviews of Enfamil Premium Infant Single-Serve Powder Packets, 9.92- Ounce Box Here

We bought this because our little one wasn't a regular formula drinker so it didn't make sense to open large tubs of it, only to throw it away. It's a great idea but obviously you are paying for the convenience. I've been thinking of buying a vacuum packer but wasn't sure it was going to work with powder and worth the time and effort. Also, this stuff is great for long road trips or travel.

Want Enfamil Premium Infant Single-Serve Powder Packets, 9.92- Ounce Box Discount?

I love that I don't have to tote a large can of formula around with me when out shopping, at church, at family functions, etc. I keep a bunch of these in the inside pocket of the diaper bag, grab one out when needed, rip the top off (which is very easy to open), dump formula in bottle that has already had 4 ounces of water put in it (I fill mine at home before leaving), shake, and feed. So easy it's ridiculous! Best on the go product ever!

Save 4% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment