Abiie Beyond Junior Y High Chair, Natural

Abiie Beyond Junior Y High Chair, NaturalMy middle daughter got one of the first of these just from the warehouse. We watched as my son-in-law put it together it was very easy only took him a 1/2 hour (without any help from his father-in-law!). It looks clean, sturdy, and can easily grow with the size of your child. They then took it apart for their move across the country very easy to take apart and put together. They liked it so much, that we bought another one for our older daughter (she has a 1 yr old daughter plus 3 boys). She loves it as well and it will serve her needs for a long time (it can be used well into toddler stage and above without having to get another booster seat). The beechwood is very smooth and the straps and hardware are a very good quality.

We've been using this new wooden high chair for couple of months now. I really appreciate this one for many reasons. 1) my hubby & I are beech-wood fans, the surface is really smooth, elegant and it blends well with our kitchen cabinets 2) y shape appearance is so adorable & it looks great in our home 3) the safety harness can be switched from five positions to three position normally I put my little one on three position setting when he decides to eating with us on the same table. 3) tray cover can be removed easily, yes, it's one hand operation! 4) Seats height can be adjusted to different stages fast! 5) The chair is very solid & sturdy wont' tipped over easily (due to its y shape design probably). Overall, If you're looking for a trendy and functional wooden high chair, this will be the one!

Buy Abiie Beyond Junior Y High Chair, Natural Now

I was a little bit of a procrastinator about getting a second high-chair and kept putting it off until I came across this beyond junior high chair several months ago. This chair looks wonderful in our home. My 8 month old can sit comfortably in the chair, with plenty of space for him since the tray can be adjusted. I love how the seat can be moved to various height levels. We also love the natural wood construction and the tray cover that can be removed for washing. The only thing I'm not crazy about is this chair comes without wheels. Overall, we love it and my son loves it!

Read Best Reviews of Abiie Beyond Junior Y High Chair, Natural Here

This is by far the best high chair ever!! Easy to clean, does not hold a stain, pop-off tray makes clean-up a cinch!

It took us a little over 20 minutes to put it together. Instructions were easy to follow. Anyone looking for a quality made high chair, look no further! This is a durable well-made chair! I love it!!

Want Abiie Beyond Junior Y High Chair, Natural Discount?

The beyond junior high chair is comfort in convience all wrapped in one. I have four children and out of the three high chairs I have bought, this chair is by far my favorite and most used. My 2 year old, 5 and 7 year old ALL use this chair at some point in the day and its adjusted to fit their size. One thing I love about this high chair vs. others, is the convenience of cleaning the tray after big messes, just pop in the dishwasher and your done. My son has spilled everything from cake icing to koolaide in the chair and after simply wiping it down by removing the seat with ease. Another plus, is the fact that this particular high chair will work for a boy/girl and looks good with any style of decorations. The only problem I had was I got hung up on the installation. The qr code on the instructions wasn't an interactive demo so it too me some time to figure it all out. Hopefully the company fixes that so parents can save time putting it together. All in all a really good buy. I will most definitely use this high chair for my future children. I have received numerous compliments on it and recommened it to many. This chair is a must have for someone who has kids especially if you have several like me.

Save 24% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment