Organic Teething Biscuits Barley (Case of 12) 4.60 Ounces

Organic Teething Biscuits Barley 4.60 OuncesThe teething biscuits aren't made the way they were a few years ago. They seem to fall apart too quickly. I feel like I'm always digging chunks out of my daughters mouth. Will not be purchasing again.

My grandchildren love these biscuits. I tasted them and they really taste good to me. They are not very sweet. Good. I want them to learn to taste the food without the extra sweetness that some other companies put in their products. Love that the ingredients are good for you. I suggest that you give young teethers small pieces at first so that they can get used to chewing and using their tongue. Stay with children so that you are aware of how they handle any foods they have in their mouths. That is so that you can be able to react instantly if they choke on the biscuit pieces or any other food stuff. Give them small pieces so that they eat that and not cram their mouth trying to eat it all at once. Good product. Amazon delivered it promptly and packed it very well.

Buy Organic Teething Biscuits Barley (Case of 12) 4.60 Ounces Now

I bought these for my daughter as a starter food. She loved it for the first thirty seconds before she broke off a piece and started choking on it. I would not recomend this for children until they are fully on solid foods.

Read Best Reviews of Organic Teething Biscuits Barley (Case of 12) 4.60 Ounces Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment