Innobaby Three Tier Packin' Smart Storage System

Innobaby Three Tier Packin' Smart Storage System, Lime SorbetI purchased the 5-tier version of this product at a baby fair 4-1/2 years ago when it was first premiering and absolutely love it! It is now being used for my second baby, and I take it EVERYWHERE! Each individual compartment does have a removable "lid" that makes refilling a breeze (you simply pull off the top piece that contains the 1" opening)... I will say it was quite a while before I discovered this, but was so relieved that I no longer had to pour thru the small opening! (I think it comes with instructions now that detail this, but I don't remember receiving any with the original product purchase.) And you can carry one single compartment by itself, or as many as you want, as they easily snap and stack together. We fill ours w/ powdered formula, cheerios and those puffed star snacks babies love. I have received SOOOO many comments on it over the years. I am ordering another one because I just left mine on a plane and just can't wait to replace it! Also makes a great, unique gift for a shower or new baby!!!

This has become my right hand in my diaper bag arsenal. Secured locking individual compartments that snap together and stay put? Ingenious! I have boughten three to make a large stack. On our last vaca, our daughter is one so still transiting from formula and hand snacks, I was so happy to have this on the place and beach. The top two to three contained formula. The rest where snacks that stayed fresh and sand free! Did I mention the removable funnel spout on the top of each compartment that pours formula or instant baby oatmeal into a bottle or small bowl? Fabulous!

Pros: stays put so I don't have forty pieces making me crazy. Individual compartments that lock together. Easy release of locking parts. Cute. Stackable to how many or few you want. Pieces come apart for cleaning. Unbreakable, I think, although I have had this hucked off so many high places I can assume. Removable funnel that is a godsend for making formula bottles on the go. Keeps snack fresh.

Cons: Hmm. Does not give me money or provide a babysitter for the night. =

Would highly recommend.

Buy Innobaby Three Tier Packin' Smart Storage System Now

Seriously...everyone who has seen me use this has always commented on how perfect a travel container this is! No spills (powdered formula and cereal tested), superior ease of cleaning, super transportable..

Keep in mind, that the pour spout is a LID! Put your finger in the whole, curl it around and pull UP...the pour spout comes out so you can put in formula. Then replace.

Just want to to put cereal in? Don't put the pour spout back on!

The pour spot is also superb and user-friendly. Easy to pour directly into most bottles (I used medela).

This is a stand-by baby shower gift!

Read Best Reviews of Innobaby Three Tier Packin' Smart Storage System Here

I purchased this at a local retailer and have been using it for about a month now with great success. I came on here to compare pricing because my mother in law who's visiting from out of town this week loves it so much she wants to buy two for her daughters who also have babies, and I'm surprised at the "negative" reviews. I LOVE MINE. I started looking for a stackable container when I got frustrated at having to carry several individual containers of snacks around. Although I carry a pretty large diaper bag, I felt the snack containers took up too much space and was looking to streamline things down. This product does for me exactly what I wanted it to. Each section is the perfect size for my 2 yr old to hold and holds the perfect amount of snack for him. I primarily carry things like graham cookies, goldfish, cereal or yogurt melts in it, and use a separate larger container for larger crackers etc. Unlike what some of the other reviewers said, the top lid of each section IS removable, very easily, which I figured out without having to go to the company's website for a tutorial. Once you remove the top lid, it's very easy to put slightly larger snacks in, and the containers are very easy to clean. The product is good quality with snugly fitting parts, durable and most importantly, has has simplified the contents of my diaper bag so I have to carry less bulk and weight and now have more space. Goal accomplished. Highly reccommend!

Want Innobaby Three Tier Packin' Smart Storage System Discount?

I love love LOVE these formula dispensers. I bought two of these in the pink and they are indispensable. I am supplementing with my 10 week old daughter and wanted a good spill proof option to carry her formula around. These are the only dispensers I have found that do not leak into each other or spll when I am putting the formula into the bottle. They're easy to clean, a convenient size, and very versatile. I love that I can bring one compartment or all six (they will all snap together) depending on how long we will be gone. This has gone on my lost of Baby Shower presents for any of my friends who are planning to use formula.

Save 7% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment